Ok, so many of you know how very much I love and treasure my Grandma. She recently (within the last two months) sold her home... the very home she lived in since was 3 years old - she's 91 now!! - and moved into an assisted living facility. Let me just tell you how ☺HAPPY☺ she is in her new home!!! We went and visited her Friday, had lunch with her in the dining room, and got a guided tour of "her palace" from her. She just glows. It's so wonderful to see her so happy and so content with life. I just love her so much.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
My Sweet Gram!
Labels: family get togethers, Gigi, happiness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 VERY much appreciated comments:
I love the picture of the girls with your grandma! I almost cried.
This photo is one that makes me cry and then laugh! Christian CRACKS me up!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment