Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I Can Hardly Wait!

There are several milestone days in a woman's pregnancy... one of which is coming up this Tuesday for me (and the family, of course!). It's the day we finally get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl - if I get to use ALL Christian's boy clothes again, or completely start over for a baby girl - if Christian gets to share a room with a little brother or if we need to figure out a new bedroom option, etc.. etc...
I am SO ANXIOUS I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!! I just want to know NOW! I suppose I can make it another 2 1/2 days... but I'm just itching to know.
As every expectant mother says, I will be thrilled with either a boy or a girl. I truly will. And I can't wait to find out and get the planning underway. ♥

6 VERY much appreciated comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I can't wait either! I am so excited to hear what you are having. I get to see you next week!! Love ya!

Loridee said...

Yeah!!! I'm sooo excited to see what you are having!!! I will be checking back!!! Have fun!!! Love ya

Kirsten said...

Okay so I voted for a little Dora LOL!!! But I rally hope for boy. Either way I know you will be busting at the seams and you are the best mom. Love you!!!

H-less said...

YAHOOOO! I didn't even know you were having another baby! I am so excited for you and even more so for the baby. They have no idea how lucky they are! I love the song you have every time I open your page. And just fyi- I check your blog more than I comment. :) Carry on cute momma!

Paula said...

I'm SO excited for you!!! I'm totally jealous too!! I voted for a boy though, so you can reuse all Christian's stuff. :-) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's the 4th!! What the verdict?!! I voted for a boy so Christian would have a buddy, but your girls are so cute--it's win/win. Let's hear the news!!