Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Grandma Sally Exists!

Looking through our blog, my mom and I joked that we better get some photos of her on here or people will think she doesn't exist! Oh, but she does! And we sure love her. We were so fortunate to have her down here for a day this past weekend for our little Christmas with her. She is the best. I love my mom and my kiddos LOVE their Grandma Sally. It's so special.

It didn't take long at all for Christian to warm up to Grandma... as one can see by him stealing a kiss from her in this photo. Sweetie boy. He is such a lovebug with her, constantly running up to her yelling, "Grandma Sally!!!!" and hugging her, cuddling with her, kissing her, etc... And guess what? I think she's smitten with him, too!
During her visit, we hung out at home while Christian took his nap, then headed off for dinner at Chapala's (YUM!) and a little Bombay Closing-The-Doors shopping. Mom bought the coolest red lamps for her living room. I can't WAIT to see them up! We hit Morgan's favorite store, Borders Books, as well and were there for quite some time. It was just a fabulous night with my fabulous mom.

4 VERY much appreciated comments:

Sally F said...

Moms are THE BEST!

Amanda said...

I love your blogger background!

Dani said...

What great photos! Your mom is very pretty!

Julee and Matt said...

She is too cute! I know how much the kids love thier Grandma Sally. I need to meet her sometime. :)