Without skipping a beat, Christian performs "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" while eating a huge bowl of peas with a spoon 10 times too big for his mouth.
(as always, don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of this page before viewing videos.)
Without skipping a beat, Christian performs "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" while eating a huge bowl of peas with a spoon 10 times too big for his mouth.
(as always, don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of this page before viewing videos.)
Labels: christian
8 VERY much appreciated comments:
That's prolly the cutest thing I've seen all day!
OH my GOSH he is SO special!!!!!! Not so sure about the BIG bowl of peas... YUCK! :-) I sure LOVE him so so so much!!!!!! He has got to be the happiest 2+ year old EVER! Is he EVER in a bad mood??? NOPE, I have never ever seen it!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
That was soooooo cute. It put a big smile on my face today. I love how he kept on singing while putting more peas in his mouth. I guess he does eat his veggies and loves them so much he wants to sing while eating them. Thanks for sharing this. I loved it. He is so precious.
He always makes me laugh! Thanks for sharing.
This was so darn cute! Thanks for sharing, it just made me smile! Emma tries to sing this song but she just hasn't quite developed the vocabulary yet! Its so cute to hear her version though. Christian is such a cute boy. I think him and Emma will get a long great : )
Too Cute!
He is too cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.
I love it, good for you to get him to eat peas : ) You are such a fantastic mom. I think you have an American Idol super star on your hands.
Post a Comment