Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hi Donkey!

Dedicated to my Donkey Sista!



(remember, donkey, turn off my music first. i know it's hard to turn off david... but you must!)

7 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

He reminds me soooo much of Morgan. They look so much alike. I just can't beleive that he can talk. I know he is 2, but we just have missed so much!

Margaret said...

Ok. I just love him!

It almost makes me wish you guys called me donkey too! (I still have no idea where the donkey term of endearment came from...and if Carly is donkey, Rachel what are you? Or do you both call each other donkey? If I only had a sister so I could understand the donkey-ness of it all. Lucky you guys! Really!) :-)

rachel said...

this is morgan he is SO FUNNY! i love him so much. we have a story to tell everyone about christian everyday. if your in his family you will never get board with him even when he is sleeping.he is right here with me and he just said "I want to see donke" he loves donkey! well he is leaving.

Anonymous said...

Donkey!!!!!!!!!!!! DONKA!!!! I love him SO much!!!! he is so FUNNY!!!!!! I can't wait to see all my donkey's when I come down to Eugene next!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!!! Love, Donkey!!

Paula said...

He's SOOO cute!! I love his little face!!

Julee and Matt said...

So cute...and I know he loves his Aunt Carly so much!!

Julee and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.