Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Brace Yourself















The day has come.
Olivia has been counting the days, the minutes for this special occasion.

She got her braces OFF!!
















And she finally gets to chew gum again!
I don't know what was more exciting for her - getting the metal out of her mouth, or being able to chew gum.


Congrats Livvy! You have a beautiful smile.

14 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kirsten said...

YEAH!!!! They look outstanding!!!! Congratulations Liv!!!!

Margaret said...

Those are good times! I remember the day I got mine off still!

Yeah for gum again!

Brandi said...

Of course I remember you. We miss you guys, glad you found us. Congrats on having another baby soon. Is it a boy or a girl?

Tim and Lisa said...

Looks wonderful!

Paula said...

YAY!!! How exciting for her!!

Julee and Matt said...

How exciting! I remember when I got mine off. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Olivia, oh so pretty Olivia!! I am thrilled for you!!! I remember what it felt like to get my braces off and I loved it! Your teeth look amazing!!!!! Happy gum chewing!!!! (I still chewed gum when I had braces...and I was just fine...but good for you for following the rules!)
I love you TONS!!!!!!

carizolli said...

Yes that is a beautiful smile! Congrats Olivia!!!

Melissa Bell said...

Rachel,

Thanks so much for the heads up about the link. I think I've got it fixed now. :o)

Teresa said...

Lovely smile... how exciting! Who was her orthodontist?

Kristin said...

Even better than gum is eating corn off the cob. Teeth look great, she will be happy with these the rest of her life, just make sure she wears her retainers.

Dani said...

She is such a cute girl! You are so good about remembering to take pictures, Rachel! I hope she is enjoying that gum!

Unknown said...

i do have a list of question whats your email address. email me at peep152@yahoo.com and i can forward them to you.

Anonymous said...

She's a babe!