Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

♥ Delaney is Loved ♥



(If this isn't showing photos, simply click on the "X" in the top right corner of the slide show. That should restart it.)

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, everyone looks so happy, she is just beautiful!

Paula said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is just so sweet! I wish I could be down there to meet her already. Hopefully I'll get to see you on Saturday and meet her. Love you!

Julee and Matt said...

So cute! I love the one with you and her and Aunt Carly and her. I can't wait to add my picture to her growing list of visitors. Love you!!

Renee said...

Delaney is a very lucky little girl to have so many people love her. I wish I could have been one of the visitor's. Love ya.

Margaret said...

She IS Loved!!!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh Rachel, I am 110% addicted to blogging!! It's so much fun! Anyway, Delaney is sooooooo beautiful!! How is she sleeping? Are you sleeping?? It seems like yesterday Morgan was a first grader and Christian came home...time does fly!

Jodi said...

I love the smile your new baby Dalaney has brought to so many people's faces! What a beautiful little blessing.

Dani said...

Great photos! Delaney is so cute:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go to your Mom too! Hope all is well, can't wait to see Delaney and the rest of the gang!