Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Did I Mention?

My Mom delivered Delaney pretty much single-handedly!

She was kinda freaking out but did such an amazing job.

I missed it. My eyes were closed the WHOLE time.

















16 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kristin said...

Impressive!!

Julee and Matt said...

That's so wonderful. Her face in the pictures was priceless, with the concern for you and Delaney.

Margaret said...

Wow! Go Sally!

Tim and Lisa said...

That is amazing! Great memories.

Kirsten said...

Oh your sweet mama did such a great job. Way to go Sally!!! Are you thinking of a career change ? : )

Renee said...

What an awesome experience for your mom. Just by those pictures it made me cry and just as if I was right there. Whoever took the pics great job.

Paula said...

Those are such great pictures!!!

Dani said...

AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing those precious pictures with us. Rachel, you looked so good during the delivery! Wow!

LeaAnne said...

Wowsa, Great job! Great pictures too! I love to see Mommy picture:)

Lakes are Great said...

First of all, Matt can't believe that you would post this AND that I made him look at it. Second of all, I want to see our pictures on here asap! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's incredible.

Sara said...

I had tears in my eyes looking at the pictures. Birth is such a miracle and the fact your mom got to be right there is so cool. A mom helping her baby deliver her baby.

The deVilleneuves said...

Oh, what a priviledge! I teared up when I saw those pictures! I can't imagine getting to participate in such a wonderous event from that perspective! You were so thoughtful to do that for her when you were so busy doing for yourself and the baby, too! Wow.

Sally F said...

Wow. That made me cry...in a good way! What an amazing miracle, and how neat that your mom and Delaney will have that sweet bond!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing those pictures. Its almost as if the rest of us were there.
She is just the cutest thing.

Anonymous said...

HEYY! I know that Dr.....he is the greatest. This baby is so cute! Congrats! I wish I was there.