Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Randomness

I have a bunch of photos and video from the past week or so that I am compiling into one post.
Here we go:
Christian lovin' on his baby sister.
He tries to call her "Baby Delaney", but being only 2 years old, it comes out more like "Babalaney". I love hearing him say it. His way of asking to hold her is, "I carry her?" Good thing I understand what he really means, because NO, you may not EVER carry her!

Our dear friend, Celeste, paid us a visit to meet our little punkin.
It was so great to see you, girl.
You're so awesome!
Delaney slept for a good 3 hours this particular evening on Daddy's chest.
Why didn't I take advantage and go to sleep myself??

Coming home one day, Christian ended up playing in the front yard and wanted his picture taken by the rock.

I love his cheesy grin.

Olivia had her second (and last) Track Meet of the season this past Tuesday.

She's my girl. She participated mainly for the social aspect - not necessarily the athletic.

She did a great job and tried her hardest.
Way to go, Sweetie!




On the Oprah show the other day was a demonstration/lesson on the Cha Cha Slide.
Christian is seen here learning this hot dance.
Boogie down, My Boy!

14 VERY much appreciated comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh Rachel, I can't believe they are in 5th grade! It's so much fun to see pictures. Good job Olivia in track! Delaney is an angel, so precious!

Tim and Lisa said...

Very cute. Were is Morgan? I love to see her cheesey smile too. I am glad everyone is adjusting to having a 6th person in the house. And I understand when one of my babies fall asleep on daddy, I should sleep too, but I always find something else to do.

Kirsten said...

Very cute, I especially loved the pics of big bro holding his baby sis. Love you!!!

Paula said...

Christian and Delaney are going to be best buddies! That is going to be SO much fun! :-) Love you!

rachel said...

I know, Sara! Just yesterday they were your little 1st graders and now this fall they'll be headed to MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! Sad how fast time flies.

Lisa, I just didn't take any photos of Morgan this past week, I guess. Whoops! I'll try and get soccer pics tomorrow morning, how's that? :)

Renee said...

I loved this post. Christian is getting so big. Doesn't he see bigger to you than just a baby now? I hate when that happens. Great job Olivia in track. Jessica does it for the social aspect too. I love the Cha Cha and Christian shaking his booty. That sure did put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing that one.

Julee and Matt said...

I can't believe that you are going to have a Middle Schooler!! I love the picture of Daddy and Baby D. Too cute! Looks like you had another fun week. Love you!

Paula said...

Rachel,
I am SO happy I can't even tell you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SOOO FUNNY! I can not believe that was on Oprah. That is everybodys favorite dance at Church dances. He will be ready to go, lol. I like how you told him to shake his booty...

SusieQ said...

That is SO cute. You've GOT to save that video of him dancing. His future wife will love it.

Jodi said...

Such great pictures of your family. I love Christian's grin...makes me smile!

Kathy said...

What sweet and wonderful pictures of a beautiful baby, fun kids, and a loving family!

The Wi Family said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Your kids are adorable. You are so good about putting so much on your blog. I love to see all of your pictures.

Tonya said...

You shake that booty some more Christian! Maybe it will motivate me to shake my booty too!