Last but not least, our dear Grandma Sally.
Mom, thanks for letting us crash at your place for a week and intrude on your busy life.
Here's to free Burgerville meals, an extra free pizza, jars of change, The Closer and Saving Grace, SYTYCD finale, Big Brother, and Great Presidential Moments... and of course, your neighbors that are now scared to death of me!
I love the memories we make each time we're together. I couldn't ask for a better mama and a better Gramma Sally for my kids.
I ♥ U.
My mom with MY baby...
... and my mom with HER baby.










6 VERY much appreciated comments:
I just love your beautiful mom, what wonderful pictures you got. Ahhhhhhh memories, cherish those pics for sure. Love you!!!
You sure are blessed.
You're mom is great! I'm glad you got to have such a great time in Portland! Love you!!!
Sweet pictures of your mom and babe!
Your mom is so great! You and your kids are so so lucky! xoxo
Cute pictures, aren't moms the greatest? It's too bad you were replaced by dogs though:) Your children are adorable!
Post a Comment