Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flashback Friday - Only It's Tuesday...

Photobucket

Look at my sweet little girls.

This has been one of my favorite pictures of the two of them over the years. I think Olivia was 5 and Morgan was 3.

We were in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure and were dying of heat. But these two little angels were having the time of their lives.

Life seemed a bit simpler back then... with only the two girls. They got along. They loved each other and knew it. They were best friends.

Here they are today. My, how they've grown.



Photobucket

28 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

WOW! I miss these girls!

Margaret said...

I remember that first picture of the girls well.

I can't believe how big they are getting.

Sometimes I want to REWIND.

Margaret said...

I miss the simpler days sometimes.

Teresa said...

They were so little and cute! Now they're big and pretty. I don't want Jenna and Henry to grow up. I'll cherish every minute, okay?

Jodi said...

How cute they are in BOTH pictures! I love that they have been best friends from the beginning. What a sweet friendship they will have throughout the years. Sisters are the BEST!

Traci Lauritzen said...

Aahh! How sweet! They have changed so much but at the same time haven't changed at all! They are such beautiful girls!

Paula said...

They are both SO beautiful!!

Jenn said...

oh how cute are they!

Kim said...

Looking at your cute flashback photo of your girls made me realize that someday probably sooner than I'd like, I will be looking at pictures of my two little ones when they were small. Does that mean my kids have to grow up? Thats too bad...Thus I will just have to keep right on having more and more babies right? Just kidding...(Sort of)

Julee and Matt said...

I love it...and I love them! They will be best friends again...when they are all grown. I miss you!

Amber G. said...

Oh My Gosh! They were so cute when they were little!!! Emailing
Morgan is funny.

Radke said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous girls!

Kathy said...

It all happens so fast. Life is simpler with just little ones, eh? Beautiful girls.

Lakes are Great said...

Cute...can't believe how big they are. That means I'm big and that is weird. Love you. Wish you lived closer so I could come ring your doorbell and chat all my lifes worries away!

Becky said...

Love the pix, how adorable is that?

Room 903 Blog said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that photo. and I love yrou girls!

Julie said...

ooops Signed in on the wrong one.

Lydia said...

Hi there! I found your blog the other day- you are one of the links on my brother's (Chris and Heidi's blog). What a darling family- I think the last time I saw your girls they were the same age as they are in the first picture! Just wanted to let you know I've looked at your blog!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Now you need to post a pic of Carly and Rachel when you were that age. Sweet girls!

Megan McKenzie said...

Oliva is sooo little! So is Morgan. adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I've never seen that picture before! I want a copy! OK, where's my picture of Greg and Martin at that age??????-grama lu

Anonymous said...

you're right, Rachel, i finally got a comment to you:)

Anonymous said...

this is fun...i can do it now...maybe i'll leave some more...

Anonymous said...

I know, I want a Rachel made chocolate cheesecake from about the same time as the picture of the girls!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

and I want to eat the whole thing myself.

Anonymous said...

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan said...

I'm suprised we ever got along.

Amber G. said...

I noticed that they're smiles are alot like there were before.