Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Firsts

Today.
First Day of School.
First Day of new clothes.
First Day of chilly mornings.
First Day of busses and lunches and friends and homework.

For Olivia and Christian, today is the first day of a new school with Olivia entering high school and Christian entering Kindergarten. 
The first day of school is always exciting yet nervewracking. Dropping off each of the kids today reminded me of how fast time is flying by and how old I'm getting. A high schooler?? A 7th grader?? Christian's already in KINDERGARTEN? Not possible... yet here it is.
It's so exciting to see these kiddos blossom and grow. 


My beauties! 

Olivia - Freshman

Morgan - 7th grade

Christian - Kindergarten

Olivia with her BFF Paige on their way to HIGH SCHOOL

Miss Mo 




Christian's new classroom - sadly this is only HALF of the children that will complete their classroom this year. Too big. Too big.

We love our school district!

8 VERY much appreciated comments:

Radke said...

WOW! Those girls of yours have gotten so big and are so beautiful! I can't believe they are getting into high school and 7th grade! Christian in kindergarten is wild too. Before you know it, Delaney will be in there too!

Tonya said...

Your kids are DARLING!!!! I know how you feel...this is the first year that all 4 of my kiddos are in school full time. And I have two middle schoolers now. Freaky.

Tim and Lisa said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I really am sad that I missed seeing you guys this past weekend. Allyssa said that she didn't even recognize the girls. Good luck with this year!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures!! What can I say your kids are AWESOME!! (I think they get it from their MOM!) It does goes by waaaay too fast! Somehow, I don't think I am ageing.... Just my kids right?? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, Congrats on your beautiful/handsome children. SO exciting to see them. Imiss you! I remember when you had to leave pres. meetings to get MO out of Kindy. WOW!!! Time flies.

Kelly A.
WA

Teresa said...

It's always so fun to watch the transformation of pretty girls into beautiful young women. Truly, your girls are becoming so beautiful.

Henry starts Kindergarten this year, too. The summer passed much too quickly...

Liz said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how old they are either! Isn't it odd how we don't age at all while these kids grow up? haha.

Julie said...

How much do I love love love these kids! Oh they are gorgeous in every way. Thanks for sharing Rae. Love you