Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oprah's Favorite Things 2007


(((sigh)))

I just finished watching Oprah's Favorite Things 2007 episode which aired yesterday...

(((big sigh)))

Yep, I am coveting each of those audience members. Yep, I am way jealous of each of those audience members. Yep, I am trying hard to figure out how one day, just one day, me, little 'ol me, can be a member of that studio audience on that particular show...

(((sigh)))

Every year I watch. Every year I covet. This year Oprah gave away this AMAZING $3,800 refrigerator! I've never seen anything like it. She also gave away $50 cupcakes. That didn't impress me much. But the fridge. Yep. I'd take it.

If you've never seen this show which she airs each November, I highly recommend watching. It's a fun hour of dreaming...

2 VERY much appreciated comments:

Sally F said...

So funny that you mention this! I DVR'd it, but then deleted it because I decided it makes me too depressed to watch it. And mad that people will spend $50 on a cupcake!!! And jealous of all the people that got that ticket!! And irritated at all the screaming!! Sorry...getting all worked up just thinking about it.

Julee and Matt said...

Maybe someday you and me can get lucky and go together. I think that shoulds like a great plan!