Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Dinner

After a wonderfully relaxing day at home with the family, I prepared Christmas Dinner. I am usually not a big fan of cooking, but I loved preparing this meal tonight. It was a traditional ham dinner with green bean casserole, my Grandma's delicious fruit salad (which Morgan prepared!!), Martin's favorite yams with marshmallows, rolls and sparkling cider all served on our fine china we never use. We were all so full afterwards we didn't leave room for pumpkin pie. Maybe tomorrow....

(Martin's favorite, Yams with Marshmallows)
(Growing up, this was my FAVORITE dish at our holiday dinners. Fruit salad!)

3 VERY much appreciated comments:

Emy said...

Rachel! Your Christmas meal looks fantastic!!!!!!!! And my oh my, Santa must have been SO busy getting all the gifts bought and wrapped for your family. Wow!!! Glad you had a great day friend.

Julee and Matt said...

Save me a place next year! It looks great.

Paula said...

Is Grandma's recipe secret or can I have it??? It all looks SO good!! :-)