Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Verdict is IN!

We are pleased to announce that a baby GIRL will be joining our family this April! We truly couldn't be happier.
We were so fortunate to receive a 3D scan of her face at the end of the ultrasound. How special is that?? I don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of it with my camera... hopefully it is clear enough to view.
We're halfway there!! 20 more weeks!
Hugs to all... ♥
By the way, according to my poll I had posted on here, out of 42 voters, 30 of you (71%) thought we were having a boy while only 12 of you (a mere 28%) were correct with a GIRL vote. ;)

22 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's very exciting!

Emy said...

Congrats you guys! Yay, another friend for Clara. We love girls, huh?

Anonymous said...

Rachel, that's so exciting. It ALMOST gives me courage to THINK about having one more...but not for a gooooooood while yet.

Wow, Christian will have his hands full in that house full of girls! Let me know when you have a name picked out.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Yea for another girl! So happy for you all!!

SusieQ said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

Paula said...

I'm SOOOOO happy for you and SOOOO jealous!!! Pray for a girl for me too!!! Love ya!!

~Paula

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am soo happy for you guys! Maybe this will be a girl year for all us pregos:)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! This is great news! Yea for pink and purple - are your girls in heaven?

Margaret said...

We would have loved a neice or a nephew! But it's nice to know which one we will get to hug! I bet the girls are really excited!

Kirsten said...

Yeah a little Dora!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you, serious!!!! We love you and congratulations to you all!!! I bet the girls are thrilled. Yeah for little sisters. She will be tough with a big bro : )

Love you!!!!

Julee and Matt said...

So exciting to be having a girl! I guess Christian will really be your little man forever huh? Love ya and can't wait to see you all.

Irish Family said...

Well, girls seem to be the favor in ward! At least Martin has one other man in the house ;)
Congrats Hansen Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! That is exciting for your family. Christian will get to be a big brother. Another blessed moment to scrapbook. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

My sweet Rachel, I am sooooo excited...AGAIN. I am so blessed to have another granddaughter on the way and I can't wait for that day to come.
I love you soooo much and will see you very soon.

p.s. Thanks for the happy tears this morning.

Lakes are Great said...

yay...a girl! i knew it. love you!

Loridee said...

Yeah!!! A Girl!! How precious! I can't wait for pics!! How fun! You get to start all over again! little girls are sooo fun to shop for!! Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of who is more blessed - You and Martin and family or your sweet new baby girl!

Wow! Two big sisters and one big brother - two loving parents and the picture is amazingly complete!

I am unbelievably thrilled for all!
With Love,
Irene

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, Rachel!! Congratulations to your gorgeous family! I can't wait to hear what name you pick for her!

aunt choody said...

Happy Day! That is great news!

Anonymous said...

Junnae.
I LOVE that we can see your baby girl so soon!! She is so so so pretty and I can't wait to meet her! Also, I can't stop looking at her!!!!!!! In fact, she is my main wallpaper on my cell!!!!!
Love you !
Donkey

Dani said...

Congratulations! My sister Jill is expecting a girl, too!