Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged! (Thanks Brittany.) This just means that I'm supposed to list 6 things that you may not know about me, and then tag 3 other people to do the same. Here goes...

#1. I don't play the piano at all, but it is a dream of mine to someday learn how. THAT and I WISH WISH WISH I could sing.... and perform as a singer! (Can you say Whitney Houston??) Actually, on a more personal level, I have always admired my dear friend Beth and my sweetie pie sister in law, Karen, for their amazing vocal talents.

#2. I'm an addict. To scrapbooking supplies that is. I don't necessarily use all my supplies on a regular basis but I love love love to buy them... or as I prefer to say, "collect" them. Ü

#3. I am a spelling freak! I was in spelling bees as a young girl and ever since, get aggravated at spelling errors in books, letters, magazines, etc...

#4. I'm shy. Most people think I'm not... that I'm fairly outgoing... but really I'm a shy girl.

#5. I studied the Russian language all 4 years of high school, 2 years in college, and had the wonderful opportunity to travel over there and live with a family for a month at the ripe old age of 16. Most amazing experience EVER! My dream now is that someday Martin will be called as a mission president somewhere in Russia... someday...

#6. When I was a little girl I loved to read so much that my dream was to own a used bookstore someday. I saved all my books as a starter's collection.

Ok, so your turn. I tag Emy, Julee and Jessie. Love you! ;)

3 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya just don't know things about people... :)

Love you!

Dani said...

I did not know most of those things about you! I had know idea that you spoke Russian! My husband was an exchange student in Russia also. He's gone back to visit the family he stayed with a few times. He really wants to take me someday. Maybe we'll see you there when Martin becomes a Mission President someday!

Emy said...

Russian, huh? That's exciting.