Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Play...in Action!

We took lots of video playing in the snow the other day. Here are three. Pick and choose the one you want to watch... or watch them all. They're mainly for our out-of-town family who don't get to see the babes regularly, but please, if you have the love and patience for my kiddos, feel free to view as well. This was Christian's first experience with snow, hence two of three videos of *him*.
We consider this blanket of snow dumped upon us as a gift! It truly was magical to wake up to a winter wonderland. Snow like that doesn't happen hardly EVER here in this part of the state so we feel very fortunate to have had this experience to let loose and PLAY!
Enjoy these videos of my loves.
And of course my friendly reminder: When viewing videos, scroll down to the bottom of my blog to turn OFF the music first. °Ü°






6 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

"Its Snowing" I love how Christian says that. "Its snowing" Those videos are so cute. Thank you for sharing those. It put a smile on my face this morning. I love ya and your family.

Tim and Lisa said...

Your kids are really so very cute! But you already knew that! Hope you still have snow, ours melted the same day.

Julee and Matt said...

How fun! He is so cute, I love the "I did it!" and did they sleep in their snow fort? :)

Margaret said...

I love how Christian said "I DID IT!" SO sweet! Love the videos. Love the snow.

rachel said...

Oh Heavens No, Julee. Nobody slept out there (big surprise). Can you even imagine??? Brrrr!!!

carizolli said...

Ah...thanks for sharing! You have such cute kiddos!