Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Eve!


We rang in the New Year with old friends... and new friends! Ken and Merilee invited a bunch of us over for games, fun, food and drink. The night was great even though we never did quite figure out the Name Game. ha. But fun was had by all.
(Pictured above from left: Bennions, Whipples, Joneses, US, and Dunns)

8 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Great picture of you and Martin!

Julee and Matt said...

How much fun...everyone looks great!

carizolli said...

That really is a great picture of you and your hubby! You look beautiful!

Happy New Year to you! :)

SusieQ said...

Looks like a fun group. We love the Dunne's. They're a kick.

H-less said...

Everything you do looks fun! You must just attract that! So I am having the same dilemma with the blog address...I might have to follow your lead. So I read on a comment you made to Jessie that you are thinking of reading Twilight but hate doing things just because others do, and I am your twin in that regard, that's why i had put off reading it... but if you do read it I would love to hear your opinion...because I am pretending it might be the same as mine. Thanks for all your comments and posts. I love you!

Paula said...

You and Martin are so cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! :-)

~Paula

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great time you guys had. We had 12 teenagers here for a party with Fireworks and I did a pancake breakfast for them. We had a great time to. It is always fun to get together with a bunch of really good friends. You and Martin take great pictures together. I love Merilee, she is awesome.

Anonymous said...

So FUN!! Love ALL those guys!