Saturday afternoon we welcomed Grandma Sally and Aunt Carly back for another visit. They just can't stay away, can they?? As one can see from this photo, the girls and Christian were so happy to see them. Group Hug!
As always, we had so much fun! Carly took the girls roller skating, then we all met up for dinner at Morgan's choice, Hometown Buffet, and stuffed our faces. (Except for Carly who was a very good girl!)
Martin, being the most wonderful husband EVER, took the kids home and put them to bed while the three of us ladies went to a movie, "Mad Money", with Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah and Mrs. Tom Cruise... I mean Katie Holmes. It was hilarious!! We laughed and laughed. Darling movie. Go see it.
Thanks Mom and Donkey for yet another perfect visit.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Another Wonderful Visit
Labels: carly, family, family get togethers, grandma sally, love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 VERY much appreciated comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. I love being able to go out with just my sister and mom. I am lucky I have a husband who would do the same thing. Husbands ROCK!
My sister was up this weekend also, and Tim watched all of the kids, hers too so the two of us could get out. It was a blast!
I love Carly in this picture. You can just see how happy she is to be back with the girls. So much fun!
Oh I'm so excited!! I really want to see that movie!
Nothing is more fun than getting to hang out with moms and sisters! My mom and I went and saw Mad Money the other day, too. It was a fun movie, we enjoyed it!
What a priceless, no words needed picture. Hooray for Moms that are great Grand-Moms!
Post a Comment