Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cookie Time!

It was all Martin's idea. He is the sweetest ever. He said, "For Family Home Evening, let's bake sugar cookies, decorate them, and deliver them to some friends."
Is he a dream come true or what??
(The answer is a resounding YES!!)

6 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I think we might try this for FHE next week. We had a lesson on the Tree of Life and related it to choices. This morning my boys went the extra mile. I love FHE.

Tim and Lisa said...

Great idea. I have been trying to do the same for weeks. But something happens and it never works out. (Ok I eat them).

Julee and Matt said...

You are correct, Martin is one of the sweetest people ever. He always has been and always will be. You two are the best together! Love ya!

Margaret said...

Yum!

Kirsten said...

That is a terrific idea, we will need to do that, so much fun. Way to go Martin (we are not talking about you) : )

Paula said...

That sounds like fun! And it looks like you guys had a great time! Maybe we will do that for V-day FHE too!!! Yay Martin! :-)