Olivia woke up at this 6:30 morning crying over a painful ear. Poor girl. I had taken her in on Saturday to have it looked at and assured by the doctor on call that there was no ear infection. But now this? Hmm....
She crawled into bed with me (Martin was already up and running), I gave her Tylenol and a heating pad to put her ear on (the kind you microwave), and she slept until 10am. I had to take this sweet photo of her and her brother cuddling on the couch watching cartoons. Such love.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sick Kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 VERY much appreciated comments:
so sweet, hope she feels better!
Oh, sweet sweet Olivia... Give her a big kiss and hug from me... I love them so so so much!
Love you Donk!
Oh poor Liv!!! I hope she feels better!!
Poor little sweetie! Ear infections are the worst! I bet you were sorry you didn't get to bed until after midnight, huh? *lol*
I hope she's feeling better soon. And I hope you were able to go back to sleep and sleep until 10am too! :)
How sweet!
Took Parker to the Dr today and he has a double ear infection. Who knew they would be twins today?!
Get better soon Olivia!
Liv, I hope you feel better!!
I hope she is felling better! Hugs from us!
Post a Comment