
Olivia discovered this cool website to edit photos with *bling*! Here's our first creation. Way fun! (Blingee.com)
Myspace Glitter Graphics
Monday, January 14, 2008
Wanna Have Some Fun??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Olivia discovered this cool website to edit photos with *bling*! Here's our first creation. Way fun! (Blingee.com)
Myspace Glitter Graphics
8 VERY much appreciated comments:
Our kids are the greatest!
DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
prrretty!
HA HA!
How fun!!
FYI: I changed my blog address. Click on my name above this comment and you should be able to get there!
Rachel, maybe you should follow your sister's advice about the Movie! I'd feel bad if you saw it and hated it! It is PG-13 and there are some risque parts but I don't remember anything really bad. Obviously the kids in the movie do not live by the "For Strength of Youth" but its not real vulgur...maybe a couple swear words, I don't remember! I laughed a lot though. I'm just warning you if you do decide to see it!
love it!
Dani,
Really. It's probably RIGHT up my alley!! :)
Post a Comment