Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Did You Know?

While perusing the aisles of
magazines tonight at Borders
(WITH my dear husband, WITHOUT my children!),
I ran across a magazine titled
'Artful Blogging'.
It's crazy to me that there are
now magazines out there
dedicated to this new (new to me)
trend/obsession of blogging.
Who knew?

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

LeaAnne said...

:) I could have used this today!!! I almost called you to see how to do something! :) Now you know, I think you are great at this!

rachel said...

LeaAnne! You so should've called me! Your blog turned out great, by the way.
Call me anytime. I'd love to chat. I just love you and your dear brother.

Julee and Matt said...

This is a little scary that someone has the time to sit and read about how to make their blog better. Maybe if I had more time...then again, maybe not. :)

Paula said...

Wow, I'll have to check that out when I have a little more down time in Washington. I'm so sorry I wasn't there today. Ryan is a little better, still with a sniffly nose and horrible cough...I on the other hand am worse. I think it should be against the laws of nature to have to be pregnant AND sick at the same time. :-( Love you!

Jessica said...

Frankly, I need NOTHING to make me think about blogging more.

And LOVE your music. And need to download to my MP3.

rachel said...

Just to clarify, this magazine wasn't dedicated to the "how-to's" of blogging, but more of spotlights on artistic bloggers. Still, very cool. I browsed through it in the bookstore for a good 15 minutes or so... liked what I saw, but not enough to buy or subscribe.

SusieQ said...

Wow. I'm just impressed with myself that I can even upload a photo into my post or link to something. I never knew there was a whole world of possibilities.

How funny that you mentioned on my blog about seeing my family at stake conference. I visited your ward's primary today for my stake calling and went to Morgan's class. As soon as I saw her, I said to her "I feel like I know you because I read your Mom's blog, but you don't have any idea who I am." She was so cute. She just kind of smiled at me.

Renee said...

Who knew their could be such a thing? Of course who knew they would come out with lunchables, chipboard for scrapbooking, or the many other wonderful things that make our lives easier. That is to funny. I am glad there are artsy people out there to make me look bad.

H-less said...

Unreal! I don't know if I can read it because it will only make me want to put more time into it and I'm already pushing it. I love your blog as it is. I think I would be sad if you changed anything....I am still going to sneak a peak at your link. Thanks