Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Thumbs Up!



After finishing his breakfast,

Christian decided to undress

a bit in his highchair. Thinking

it was cute, I grabbed the

camera and told him to smile,

but instead, he tried doing

something with his fingers.

It took me a couple shots to

figure out he was giving me

"Thumbs Up". Such concentration

was needed to master that one!

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH he is SO cute!!!!!!!

Margaret said...

That's SO fun! He's as cute as ever.

Anonymous said...

So happy you get to keep this little guy FOREVER!

rachel said...

Me, too, Britt, me too!

Julee and Matt said...

So cute! I love when they can figure this one out.

Paula said...

Those pictures are so CUTE!!! I love them!! :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Your family is just adorable. It was so fun to see you tonight. Hopefully soon we will be in your ward! Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Good Job Christian. I am giving you a thumbs up back.

carizolli said...

What a little cutie pie!