♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
These are the Valentines Morgan and Christian made today...with a little help from Mommy. ;) We made enough for each child in Morgan's class and several for Christian's little nursery friends and grandparents... and of course his beloved DADDY!! I attached Tootsie Pops to Morgan's for her friends. I found this idea online about 2 weeks ago, but for the life of me couldn't find it again today! (sounds like Rachel, doesn't it??) I'd give proper credit to the idea gal behind it if I could, I really would.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(Olivia opted out and chose her Hannah Montana store bought Valentines instead.
Cooler maybe for 5th grade???)












11 VERY much appreciated comments:
I love Valentines day! Those are really cute. I love Christians smiles. It makes me want to pinch his cheeks. I wish I was there too. I told Doug he needs to send me out there sometime soon. Of course that means maybe in a year or two or longer. Love you.
HAHA, Allyssa wanted Hannah Montana too, but we weren't sure
4th graders still handed them out. Her teacher did not send home a list until wednesday night, so we bought them last night and all Hannah Montana were gone. She was disappointed. But she will have fun!
Those are great, you are going to be the talk of the 4th grade. I bet everyone has Hannah Montania : ) You are such a great mom to make all of those. I put the Natasha Beningfield song from 27 dress on my blog, it makes me think of you babe, what fun!!!
Those are great, you are going to be the talk of the 4th grade. I bet everyone has Hannah Montania : ) You are such a great mom to make all of those. I put the Natasha Beningfield song from 27 dress on my blog, it makes me think of you babe, what fun!!!
LOVE them!!! You did such a great job! Ryan went with the Shrek Scratch and Stink ones! LOL! They smell gross!
Dang, your kids are so darn cute! I love the pictures!
Bennett liked his lollipop thanks!
So crafty! They are super cute and it's very important to be cool when you are Liv's age. :)
Much more high tech than ours...the cutest part about them are the people holding them up. You make me laugh, seriously. I haven't had internet so I'll have to catch up on you!
Happy Valentines day! I am confused. Did you print a photo for each child? I was at 6th grade camp up in the mountains for Valentines Day. It snowed a foot on Valentines Day so I told my students that is what I ordered for them for Valentines Day! Love you! Jules
Don't be confused, NoJules! Yes, we printed one for each child with their name on it. (I took the photo with the blank heart and then personalized with the computer.) Super easy!
How fun you camped in the snow!! Southern Cal?? Wow.
Miss you and love you like crazy.
Post a Comment