skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One of my favorite lunches is my Grilled Salmon Salad creation. I find the frozen salmon patties at Costco, grill one up, lay over a bed of lettuce and tomatoes, drizzle a ginger dressing over the top, sprinkle parmesan cheese... it's DELICIOUS! Sadly, no one else in my home is a fan of seafood and will not even try my creation. I just had to share. It's such a treat.
9 VERY much appreciated comments:
I like salmon, but not with a salad. I would eat them seperate. But this looks yummy. I think I will have to try it.
Too bad we're not closer--my son would probably love to come over and taste your seafood creations. Unfortunately for him, he's the only one in our house who does like seafood (which means he only gets it at restaurants because I don't know the first thing about cooking it). Maybe I'll check out those Salmon patties at Costco for him--that can't be too hard for me to cook...
Yum-O! That looks and sounds so good! I'm the only one who likes fish in my house too! So I never make it and never buy it :( That's why when we go out to a nice restaurant I always look for salmon on the menu first :)
I love Salmon and it sure looks good to me!! So we'll be down soon for a visit. Please tell Ludene and Kent happy anniversary for me. The family picture is so cute!! Was it taken a few years ago? They've been taking pictures by the fence for years!! Karen looks so beautiful in the picture. See you soon. - Beth
I am not a fan of seafood...but if you change it out for chicken, I'm there!
Looks delicious...what time's lunch?
I'll have to pass it on to Frank. He and the girls are the seafood eaters. I can only handle it in doses....very small doses :)
That looks great! I'll have to check out those salmon patties. Have you tried the light sesame ginger by Kraft? It's actually pretty good and low-fat!
I LOVE SALMON! Let's get together yah, yah, yah, 'cause your husband is like my husband and ruins it for the kids!! I copied your salad and Sallie's dressing suggestion and making my grocery list for Costco :) I need a friend to go to McGraths...
(it only takes 6-7 different typed messages to get this stupid thing to work - come and hold my hand and help me get smarter with computers! you are a whiz!) -grma lu
Post a Comment