How cute is this idea?
I've seen ABC books before... but this is one I REALLY like.
Maybe the girls and I will do a project and make one for Christian. They'd love being a part of a scrapbook-y project!
ABC Book Link - Click HERE!
Ok, link updated... hope it works this time.
Side note: I probably wouldn't necessarily use her template, but rather just make my own little book with my own fun paper to save on cost. We'll see...
If I end up completing this project, I'll be sure to take pics and post them!
☺










6 VERY much appreciated comments:
Are you talking about Jessica's ABC book? (your link just takes me to the Shutterfly gallery).
I love that book too! I want to make one SO bad! Not sure I'm creative enough to come up with a word for every letter of the alphabet though - I'm anxiously waiting for Jessica to post her list so I can get some ideas *wink*
BTW, did you know that Jessica is my cousin-in-law? *lol* she's married to my cousin - but I've never even met her in person - sad, huh? It's a bummer that they live clear across the U.S.! I could learn so much from her! She's amazing!
Cari,
Yes, that's the book! I fixed the link, so hopefully it's accessible now.
That's so cool she's your cousin-in-law, your claim to fame! lol
Do you and Heidi still get together to scrapbook much?
I think Jessica is coming here this summer for my Grandma's big birthday party. :) maybe we could set up some kind of meet'n greet *lol*
I think Heidi lost interest in scrapbooking :( I don't have anyone to scrapbook with anymore. Poor me, huh? I'm doing a lot of card making though. That's fun too :)
I commented on the post about Kent and Ludene's 40th Anniversary. Those pictures were so fun to see! I love your family!
Thanks again for your nice comment on my blog!
Wow! 11 lbs. I can't even imagine!
Thanks for stopping by. Nice to meet another Rachel Mama.
I would love to take on that project! I need to do more for my kids..i used to be so good at scrapbooking now i am lucky to just label and put pictures in an album. Love your ideas, and as always comments. Not a huge fish fan either, but the salad does look refreshing!
Post a Comment