Morgan cracks me up.
In showing me what page she is on in her book and figuring out how many more pages she has left before finishing, she was able to do very quick mental math (something I'm not able to do well). I applauded her and she says to me, "I have a picture brain, don't I?"
(((silence)))
We looked at each other a bit puzzled. She could tell that wasn't the correct term. I asked if she meant 'photographic memory'. Yep.
I laughed quite hard. Picture brain. Now that's a good one.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Picture Brain
Labels: morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 VERY much appreciated comments:
Your kids crack me up!
Matt also has a "Picutre Brain". I'll have to share this one with him. She is too funny.
I needed a good laugh. That is to funny.
I like "picture brain". It fits!!
(And I'm so glad we stumbled across each other! It's so fun to make new friends via blogging.)
I wish I had a picture brain : )
Me, too, Dani, me too!!
Post a Comment