Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scrambled Eggs Anyone?

This is what I get for neglecting my 2 year old while researching ear rashes online:

(Can you say "Salmonella"?????)

10 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh welcome to raising a boy. Good job taking a picture. You can look back and laugh.

Margaret said...

yummy!

H-less said...

Oh man, someone should compile a book on all the things two yr, olds did while left alone for seconds. I'd really enjoy that. Did you discover if he was actually trying to make something, or just accidental. That's the best when they have a reason for a crazy mess. Love this post!

Fab7 Family said...

Good thing you guys were almost out of eggs! 18 eggs on the floor could have been a little bit messier:)

rachel said...

Fab7: I thought the same thing! However, I count my blessings because I also have a FULL one in the fridge that was just underneath this one. Much longer and one never knows...

H-less: No. Never did figure out what was on his mind. I'm guessing it was an attention getter. But then again, it could've just been mere boy curiousity.

Tim and Lisa said...

HAHA, I only look forward to this!

Anonymous said...

This is the first of many messy situations your little boy will be in. It could have been worse, he could of had ketchup with his eggs, or salsa, or salad dressing, among whatever else you have in the fridge. This reminds me of so many times my boys got into things, infact they still do.

Julee and Matt said...

Too funny! I love that little man!

Dani said...

My nephew use to break eggs in hopes of finding a baby dinasour inside! My sister (Lisa) stored extra eggs in her garage fridge and would occasionally come out and find eggs broken and they knew that Alex had been looking for baby dinasours again!

The deVilleneuves said...

Maybe he was making a "mixture" to put on his sister's ear? Very cute. Glad you found the humor quickly (and got a picture for his baby book)!