Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yet Another Trip to B.A.B.


For Christmas, Christian received a gift card from Aunt Carly to Build-a-Bear which we finally used this past weekend. Even better, Carly was in town to see the joy on our little guy's face in choosing and making his "bear". He chose Cody from the movie "Surf's Up" AND Shrek! How many little ones get to walk out of that store with TWO new friends?? Spoiled, I say. Thank you, Aunt Carly! He loves his new friends!

4 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kirsten said...

So much fun, I am so glad that Carly was able to come down.

Dani said...

Gotta love Build a Bear! That was a popular destination this past weekend : )

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that? How fun that Carly was able to come and see him put together his special little friends. That makes the gift even better.

Julee and Matt said...

That's the best part of being an Aunt! I still do it when I take my nieces and nephews out to places like this. Carly is BEST AUNT to your kids. They are very lucky!