Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

34 weeks... Almost 35

Another baby update... but not much to report.
All is well.
I'm not even 35 weeks yet, but measuring at 39! (No surprise, really.)
We have been given the go-ahead from the doctor to travel next week. He smiled and said, regarding the hospitals in California, "They have good healthcare down there." Ha. As if I'm EVEN going to give birth away from here. Yeah, right!!
He did say that we're in control with the travelling since we're driving to be able to stop periodically and move around to avoid blood clots. Hmm... looks like we'll be stopping LOTS! You don't need to tell me twice.
Once we get back from our vacation, I'll be visiting the doctor once a week. I can't believe I'm already to that point in this pregnancy. Crazy.
My dear husband (who was SO embarrassed by my last post!!!) surprised me and showed up for this appointment. I was so touched. I told him not to bother... it was one of those real quick, in and out visits. But it meant so much that he cared enough to take the time to join me. Thanks, Honey!
So anyway, there's my baby update (mainly for my Momma). Everything is looking good.

6 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

I am so glad everything is going good with you and the baby. That is very sweet of Martian to show up at the Dr. appt. It really does mean a lot to us when our husbands come to the littlest appointments to be with us.

Tim and Lisa said...

Glad everything is going well. What are you doing in California for spring break?

Margaret said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you can go on your trip. Hope you enjoy THE books!

Julee and Matt said...

It's almost time for this little one to come! I am so excited. Have a great vacation before she comes and I can't wait to see you. :)

LeaAnne said...

Wow!! I can't believe you are willing to do a road trip..make sure you get up and move around a lot!! (I guess you did have to be told twice ;p) Enjoy your trip:)

Paula said...

Yay for not exciting appointments...that means everything is going a-okay. :-) A vacation will be nice for you...but don't you dare go having that baby in cali! LOL! I'm so glad that you are doing well...can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you!!