- Lots of Work!
(((breathe)))
(Was that the longest run on sentence ever, or what?!?!)
- Smoky!
Look at all those candles, holy cow! Someone's getting old. As Christian and I put the neverending candles on the cake, I said to him, "Wow. Daddy's getting old." THEN after singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles, you should've seen the smoke! The kids loved singing to Dad. Can you hear Morgan's version?? It's so her. Crazy cat.
- For the Kids!
Christian absolutely loves birthdays and parties, both of which he's been a big part of the last week or so. After devouring his cake and ice cream, the sugar high kicked in and he belted out 'Happy Birthday' to Daddy again and again. Believe it or not, he went to bed very well last night even after all that sugar!










14 VERY much appreciated comments:
How fun!!!
Haapy Birthday Martin!
The video of Christian was SO sweet! And Morgan at the end cracked me up.
Wonderful! As I was watching the video I cracked up. Morgan and Allyssa are so much alike, it is scary! And also, do you and your family ever have a bad moment?
I know. Morgan is CRAZY!!!
Yes, Lisa. We for sure have our "moments". But I don't ever have the urge to video tape those oh so precious moments, lol.
That is SO cute!!! And at least he was trying to cut the paper and not his clothes or hair! LOL!
So cute! Mo at the end just made me laugh. She cracks me up. I think Christian went to bed so good because he had crashed from all the sugar! :)
And I hope you opened the slider to let all the smoke out..next year he is gonna burn the house down. Love you!
I love the background, where did you find it?
Oh my - it's amazing the mess a 2-year old can make in a matter of minutes, huh? WOWSA!
I love watching your videos. You have such a cool family!
Oooh...and I LOVE your new background!
Happy Birthday to your boys! Looks like you guys had fun. What a cool way to celebrate St. Patricks Day too. Very cute.
Christian's singing is adorable! I'm impressed with his high chair rocking, as well!
Isn't it crazy how quickly we get old?!
What a cutie that Christian is. He's a good little singer!
AAAHHH!!!! We are getting older. Christian is to precious for words. That is definetly Mo. I love your new background. Did you use that link I sent you?
MOM! I SAID DON'T DO THAT VIDIO!I'M INBAREST!
What a cute family you guys are : ) I LOVED hearing Christian sing! Happy Birthday to your hubby! As I was helping my mom pack, she's moving too, we came across of a photo of my mom, dad, my sister Lisa, Martin, Beth Wallace, Susie Glencoe and me. I was a very AKWARD looking Beehive at the time and Martin must have been a Priest, I think! I don't know what activity it was but it was funny to see us all so much younger! Woah!
Dani,
I would LOVE to see that photo if you still have it handy. I know/knew most of those people you mentioned...
See you Sunday!
Post a Comment