Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby Update

Yesterday was my check-up and thankfully all is well. It was time for another ultrasound/growth scan to gauge baby's growth.

Get this: I still have just under a month and a half to go and she already weighs SIX POUNDS TWO OUNCES!! That is the size of many full term babies and she still has almost 50 days to cook! Oh my...

Dr. said to me, "If you were expecting a small baby, I have bad news." LOL

Here's a picture of Christian hours after his birth. Look what a chunk! All three so far have looked like this and it's looking like baby #4 will be no different. Fun stuff. Personally, I don't know what I'd do with a small baby. I love when they're born solid and huggable.

16 VERY much appreciated comments:

Paula said...

Such a cute picture!!! And your baby will be just perfect...no matter what her size! :-) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Chubby baby's are the best. My lil' sis found out yeasterday that her baby is now due on the 16th. She was supposed to be due tomorrow. Her baby is almost nine pounds. You'll be great and have another amazing miracle.

Julee and Matt said...

She is going to be a "regular" for you. :) I am so things are looking wonderful and I can't believe how big she is already. You remind me that I have NOTHING to complain! I can't wait until you have this little girl in your arms and I really can't wait to come up and visit her..and you too! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you I love your new song. David is the best. It didn't take me more then a second to figure out who it was.

Kirsten said...

That is wonderful. You know I am a Rachel has big babies and is an amazing women for it goupie : ) Yeah!!! I am glad everything is going so well. Love you!!!

carizolli said...

*squeal* what a sweet, squishy little guy Christian was!! How cute is he?!?!

I can't believe you have just a month and a half left. I think you should post a belly picture for those of us who don't see you regularly!

Dani said...

I absolutely love that photo of Christian! Oh my goodness! It makes me want to squeeze him : ) He looks so huggable! What a cutie!

Thanks for checking to see if we needed help with our move, you're so nice! I don't think it will be too rough. We don't have much and it will just be a matter of moving it from a storage unit to the apartment. We have some family helping us out so I think we will be ok! Thank you so much for thinking of us though! We should see you Sunday at church!

Valerie said...

Us Davis girls tend to have big babies too and I have to agree with you on them being more solid and huggable. I just probably wouldn't know what to do with a little little baby. Good luck with everything. Oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tim and Lisa said...

That is a great picture of him. I can't believe he was so big. I am glad to hear all is going well. Love and miss you all!

Margaret said...

Can't wait to squeeze my niece's sweet baby cheeks! So glad all is well!

Jessica said...

I have have monstrous kids, myself. My smallest was 7 lbs--3 weeks early.

I have to say that big ones just always seem so sturdy. It just really wrecks any plans you might have for longterm wear on the newborn clothes.

Laurie said...

I wouldn't know what to do with a "little" baby. But my back might appreciate it.

Renee said...

I love chubby babies. I just want to pinch there cheeks off, they are so cute. All your babies are so dang cute. I know for a fact this baby will not be any different.

SusieQ said...

What a cute Chunk he was. By the way, you asked about my background...I got it at matiekay.blogspot.com

Laurel said...

SHUT UP! How cute are your babies? That is just yummy....squishy enough to eat! (grin)
I can't vote w/o seeing the belly itself. YOu'll need to fly out to SLC to get my guess.

Can't wait to hear about the newest bundle 'o joy!

Audra said...

WOW! Look at that baby! Chunkalicious, I want to hold him and squeeze him! Big healthy boy!

Jessica R. is married to Ryan and Ryan is Mike's cousin. I don't know them that well because we haven't seen each other too much, but I love her blog! How do you know Jessica? I have found some other fun connections through the blogging world! It's fun!