Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vote!

After my last post on the size of this baby, I have added a new poll on the right hand side of this blog...
I'm curious what everyone thinks. How big will this next baby be?
Vote and let me know.

Be kind.



Just a little background info on the sizes of my last three at birth so you can make an "educated" guess with your vote:
Olivia - 11lb 5 oz
Morgan - 9lb 8 oz
Christian - 10 lb 14 oz

10 VERY much appreciated comments:

Jessica said...

1) You are WAY out of my league on big babies. (My bigger ones were 9, 9 1/2, and 8 1/2 which now seems really wussy.)

2) I met Audra through blogging, but we figured out that her grandpa was my husband's grandpa's brother. So my father-in-law is her dad's cousin.

3) Laurie was my roommate at BYU.

Small world...blogging is so fun that way.

Tim and Lisa said...

You are an amazing woman to have such big babies!

Margaret said...

I agree with Lisa is takes a strong momma to have big babies! You go girl.

Funny side note. I don't know know Jessica above. But we figured out we went to dances together in high school since she lived in Tracy. The boys I hung out with always talked about the Tracy girls in hushed reverent tones. So I was very aware of her presence at Tri-Stake dances. And she is friend's with Ilene (who used to be in my ward) up in Spokane. Anyway, it really is a small world.

Amanda said...

Wow, Rachel. I am going to vote for the smallest so that I can will your baby to be small. Although, they do seem less breakable . . .

Loridee said...

Wow Rachel~

Those are some big babies.. I would be screaming at the doc to get them out!!! My biggest so far is 7lb14oz. I can't imagine! You are one heck of a woman!!

btw..tonya has a blog now..
www.mattandtonya.blogspot.com

Julee and Matt said...

You are my HERO!

Laurie said...

You cook 'em good!

I guessing 10 lbs 4 oz, good buddy.

Audra said...

You make some big healthy babies! That is so great!

I just noticed Jessica's comment about how we know each other and I am confused. I just thought Ryan and Mike were cousins! :)

Jessica said...

Okay, clarification:

I have an AudREY who comments on my blog and that's who I thought you were referring to.

AudRA is married to Mike who is my husband's cousin.

Sorry for the confusion!

Laura said...

Oh my dang girl! Mine were 6lb 3 oz 7 lb 5 oz and 6 lb 2 oz LOL