To be fair, I feel I should post Morgan's Caught in the Act award from a year ago. Olivia's is hanging on our fridge and earlier Morgan questioned where hers was. Luckily, I found it in my photo files making it easier to post to share with the world how wonderful BOTH my girls are. ;)This really was a big deal. In her 2nd grade class last year, each child had a behavior chart and would have to turn a card for minor infractions as well as major. (talking out of turn, not following directions, not staying on task, etc...) Morgan prided herself on the fact that she NEVER had to turn a card... the only child in her class all year long to not have to. We were very proud of her.










7 VERY much appreciated comments:
You have great kids! YAHOoo for you, and for her ...for the whole family! :)
Yeah Morgan! We are proud to be your aunt and uncle!
Yeah Mo! Keep being wonderful!
Way to go Morgan!
Go Mo! That is a great accomplishment. You have great girls Rae.
YAY Morgan! :-) How did the baby shower go today?? I was SO sad that I missed it!
Mo! I am so proud of you! What a great girl! I wish I more students like you in my class! Your teacher is very lucky!
Love you
Julie
Post a Comment