Ok, so yes, I am reading (and loving, may I add) the Twilight series and just had to share this story...
Picture this:
2am. Finish Twilight & turn off the light and go to sleep.
4:30am. Martin reaches over and grabs my hand and pulls it towards his face. I halfway wake up, thinking it's Edward and that he caught the smell of my blood or is trying to suck the venom out of my hand (for you Twilight fans, you'll understand that).
It was the WEIRDEST sensation EVER! I can't even describe how odd it was. So yes, I had a vampire in my bed for a moment... until I woke up and realized how crazy I am.
(Turns out, Martin was reaching for his pillow to adjust it and found my hand instead. How romantic!)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Vampire in My Bed!!
Labels: twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 VERY much appreciated comments:
i am so so glad you are loving it!
I would die if Edward was in my bed, sigh, I am sure it was pure bliss for the few moments you thought it was him : ) Glad you are back, missed you!!!
HAHA, I have been having vampire dreams too. Glad you are enjoying them. I just finished Eclipse and now don't know what to do with myself.
Just remember, had it actually been Edward, you would have woken up freezing before he grabbed your hand.
Try to be more logical in your dreams next time. :)
That's great! I've had more than one dream about a certain vampire - you know who.:) Isn't it fun!
I'm glad you're having so much fun with these books. We'll have to see what you dream when you meet the werewolves!
It's such a good book!!! The odd dreams sound normal after having experienced the books myself. Ha Ha
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't put it down in the middle of the night. Why do we do this to ourselves??? I'm sure you need your sleep . . .
I'm reading the series for the second time around now, brushing up for the movie. I'm in the middle of New Moon. I can't believe how much I enjoy reading them the second time. You think it would be a bit boring, but no!
By the way, my girls are 9 and 7. It would be way fun to get together sometime. Let's do it!
To funny, those books are so fun to read.
Funny experience! One time Matt and I had just finished watching some crazy CSI show about a man who snapped and ended up killing several members of his family. As I was reading my scriptures and Matt was dosing off to sleep I stated picking my nails. Well it started to annoy Matt so he kind of gasped and his eyes flew open so he could tell me to stop making that stinking clicking noise. Well, for a second I thought he was some psycho killer and totally screamed and hid my face in my pillow. Matt thought I was the psycho. I still laugh when I think about that. I am still working on number three of the series. So fun!
HA! HA! Hilarious!
Post a Comment