Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Our Easter morning was wonderful... church is at 1:00pm, so we had all morning to relax and enjoy and get ready. On our way out the door, we took the obligatory holiday photo of the kids. However, it was cold and windy and starting to rain, so the photo opp didn't last long at all.


I love this photo of the girls trying to keep their dresses down (windy!!) and Christian just smiling for the camera.


The Easter Bunny paid a visit to our home...


and brought fun cars for Christian to play with.

13 VERY much appreciated comments:

LeaAnne said...

Yay for Easter!! Everyone looke so nice! Love the Bascet pictures..I wish I would have had name on ours too! Good idea for next year!

carizolli said...

Happy Easter {H} family :) I'm glad you guys had a good one!

You've got some great lookin' kids, Rachel!

Kristin said...

Love the dresses, so cute. Happy Easter!!

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Easter my friend! I am glad to see the easter bunny treated everyone very well this year and the girls are looking SO old! They have grown up so much. Hope to see you...so CALL ME!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute.

Laura said...

Adoriable pictures!

Sally F said...

So cute! Do you sometimes look at your kids and wonder how they got to be so old?! It's crazy how fast kids grow up.

Audra said...

Beautiful for Easter! I like that picture of the girls keeping their skirts from flying up and the little guy just smiling at the camera. So cute!

Laurie said...

Great pictures. I love cars in easter baskets--once the bunny hid matchbox cars inside big eggs. Very cool.

Kirsten said...

Love the pictures sooooooo cute. And that little man I tell you I could eat him up he is darling. Love you!!!!

Renee said...

Happy Late Easter!!!! It sounds like it was a good one. Your girls are so grown up and beautiful and Christian is so cute I could just eat him up.

Dani said...

wow, your girls look so pretty in their Easter dresses!

I love your new blog background/layout! Very cool! How did you do that?!

I hope you are having a fun time on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to check your blog to remind me how many days until your due date. So close!! Hope you're feeling well!