Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Guy

How much do I love this little man?
So so so so so so so much!!!
Even if he IS giving me a run for my money lately...

8 VERY much appreciated comments:

Paula said...

He is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I sure love that boy so much too!!!!! How can that little face ever give you any trouble!!
Love you Donka!

Renee said...

So cute!!!! Keep on running after him. Eventually you will catch up with him.

Julee and Matt said...

Me too! I love you little man!

Paula said...

I'm so happy you liked the recipe!!! It's one of my favs! Love you!

Sally F said...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been to VRC--I didn't know there's a play place there. Looks like fun!

Cutie little guy. It's a good thing they're so cute sometimes, huh, when they give you a run for your money?

Tonya said...

How could you not love that adorable little face?? I agree with Sally!

Radke said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Before you know it he will be in primary! Such a bundle of sunshine:)