Pay-it-Forward exchange and am now doing my duty to pass the good fortune along.
Here is the deal:
I will send a handmade/homemade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise!
The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
Sound fun?
Then leave a comment!
Thanks again, Jessi!!











5 VERY much appreciated comments:
What a fun idea!!!! I would love to join in, but I know you will have a huge response and I don't want you to have to send something all the way on the other side of the US. Something homemade from you is always awesome. You are so talented in so many ways.
This sounds really fun and sweet. What a great thing to do!
I wanna play! :)
Jules
What a really fun thing! You are such a good girl!
ha ha ha!!! you don't have to be sorry, you had a good reason for guessing as you did. Truly, I am pretty positive this is the biggest i've ever been so I feel like a house and READY to be done!
Bright and Mia were both 3 weeks early so i'm *really* hoping for a repeat of that.
and - if I didn't want it as an option I wouldn't have put it there - but now if I go to 40 weeks I might have to come beat you!
Post a Comment