Saturday: We hit the local high school for a classic car show and ran into many friends... including Miss Kaitlyn showing her daddy's COOL car right behind her.
Morgan got the opportunity to play goal keeper for one quarter in her soccer game. She blocked one goal! Way to go, girlie! Luckily her team played great defense keeping the other team away from the goal most of the time - a relief to Morgan!

Paula came back to town for her baby shower, which I quickly ran into to drop off her present before heading off to Morgan's game. Thankfully she came by afterwards to meet Delaney and chit chat for a couple hours. Miss you so much, Polly!
Sunday: My dad and brother came down for a visit and to meet their new grandbaby and niece. They brought the sweetest outfits and the YUMMIEST meal!! (Thanks Irene! I want recipes!)
Papa with his precious little granddaughter.
Zach loves the baby... although we had to coerce him into holding her.
Hanging with Uncle Zach

Martha, Miriam, Jarom and Ariel come to visit and meet the baby as well. They all took several turns holding her passing her down the line as we chatted Sunday evening. Thanks for visiting, you guys!
Monday: Cinco DeMayo! In honor of this holiday, we made taco salads in tostada bowls I baked in the oven. I got the idea and recipe from Lori's blog and I'm SO glad I did. They were yummers!All in all, it was a great weekend full of friends and family.
17 VERY much appreciated comments:
Busy girl you have been. I love the picture of Delaney and Paula, so cute!! I can't wait to have my picture up as one of your visitors!!
You just had a baby and you are cooking and having themed-dinners already. Wow Rachel! You are even more amazing than I thought. Fun pictures!
Didn't you just have a baby? Why are you so busy?! Man I wish I had your energy. :)
It's amazing how quick you have to get back to things with your 4th. Yikes, I'm glad you seem to be doing so well. Kiss those beautiful baby cheeks for me! She is so scrumptious.
Oh yay! I don't look super fat in that pic!! Thank you so much for visiting with me! I miss you!!! And Delaney is SOOO sweet!!! I just love her!!
So I take it Delaney is sleeping like an angel at night, huh? Otherwise I don't know how you could possibly keep up! Busy busy family!
I adore that picture of your dad kissing Delaney - aren't those the sweetest pictures?
Wow lady, you are amazing!!! What a busy weekend you had. I am so glad that your papa was able to come down and see his newest grandbaby. Love you!!!
I was just thinking, when was Delaney born? I think I'm usually still in pjs at this point.
Looks like you've had fun!
My husband LOVES classic car shows. I really don't, but I go and muster up any excitement over an old car that I possibly can. He has been restoring a '67 (i think) convertible Mustang and dreams of the day he can be in the show himself :)
I'm also impressed (jealous) that you just had a baby and are already cooking...themed-dinners to boot!
You are an amazing woman!
I'm with all the other commenters...how do you find the time and energy (after recently giving birth) to put on a fun cinco de mayo party??
Good for you!!
I loved seeing those pics of Morgan playing soccer--I used to play soccer on that very field! Good memories. I miss that crazy town!
The themed dinner looked AWESOME! You are amazing!
I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE JENKINS!!! I am coming into town and I want to see her...please.
Rach in answer to your Q, of COURSE it is a good thing! I am so grateful that you always leave comments on my blog. I feel like you are our #1 fan!
I've been so checked out for awhile that I'm finally catching up.
Can I just say that those delivery pictures totally made me cry??
Beautiful baby girl! I'm expecting my 4th in Aug. Hope it's not all chaotic like they say! Cute pics.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I, too, am impressed with you popping back so quickly after giving birth! Themed dinners?WOW...very impressive :)
The picture with your friend Paula and your sweet babe makes me smile. I just want to pinch Delaney's cute cheeks!
You are one busy momma! You have such a zest for life and for your family and it really shows on your blog! I love to read all your updates! Love the new pictures of Delaney on the side bar. She is so cute, as are all your kids. I would love to make my way down to Eugene to see you and Dani.
Post a Comment