Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Famous??


OH my funny!


On the hospital baby announcement site, I just got a comment from a complete stranger saying Delaney is "famous"! Go check it out. Too too funny.


Click on "Read My Baby Book" and scroll all the way down to the May 10th comment...

10 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

She is famous up here too. Actually you are. I shared your announcement in our RS one Sunday in our Good News Minute. I wanted everyone to know what an amazing woman you were. When I said the weight of the baby you should have heard the OH's! And then too here how the labor went, everyone was very jealous! Way to go Rachel!

Paula said...

LOL! My dr is pretty sure he's NEVER heard of a baby being born naturally that was that big...so yes, I would say you guys are famous!! LOVE YOU!

Lakes are Great said...

That is your prize for having to have such a big baby...she gets to be famous and cute. yay for you! I also loved dan in real life. very cute. and i LOVE him as michael on the office I think it is the funniest thing in the world.

Laurie said...

With stats like hers, of course she's famous--all you both are! It doesn't hurt that your both cute too!

Julee and Matt said...

Too funny! I do think you will be famous forever, but it's a wonderful thing to be famous for!

Sara said...

Thanks for the sweet words, this is our first mother's day without grandma. How is everything with Delaney? She's so precious.

Tonya said...

I think Delaney is famous here in Portland too. I have shared your story and shown her pic. to a few friends. We all think you are amazing and that Delaney is so precious!

The Dawg Pound said...

I keep sharing with all my friends about this amazing women who had an adorable baby that was over 12 lbs. You are the true hero. Love, Teresa

Jenn said...

you're so cute! Famous huh? I have to admit everyone here has heard about you and your sweet girl!

and thanks, my saturday was much better than my friday was.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! I love that you post pictures so often of her. I was with my family over the weekend and showed her off as well. She is just so dang cute!