Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Winners

Congratulations to the winners of my Pay It Forward exchange:
You three lovely ladies will be receiving something in the mail (or hand delivered if you're lucky enough to live 3 blocks away from me!!!) in the next little while. Again, my original post stated that I promise to get this item to you within the next 365 days - BUT let's hope it doesn't take me that long to do this happy thing!
Congrats again... and remember.
Pay It Forward.

5 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love your creations. I don't have three people to respond to my blog but I will send you a present anyway. I got you that one the other day for your birthday but I don't want to wait! i am sending it on Tuesday. :)
jules

Renee said...

YEAH ME!!!!! and YEAH YOU!!!! Thanks for letting me be one of the three. I am so excited to Pay if Forward. I can't wait to see what you come up with. You are so talented in so many ways. Miss you, love you.

Paula said...

We can be cry babies together! :-) Love ya!

Paula said...

Rachel, the pulled pork freezes well too! :-) We had that last night with fresh rolls...SO GOOD! :-) Love ya!

Jenn said...

thanks about my layout :) I am loving it :D it's fun!

I swear, I sold a gazillion totes full of clothes a couple months ago and they're already filled up once again - how does that happen?

We're seriously going to have to go and buy more, but i'm running out of places to put them and am REALLY wondering what is in them downstairs now LOL!