Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Congrats Grad!




CONGRATULATIONS OLIVIA!


Olivia is now an Elementary School Graduate
and will be moving on to Middle School this Fall.

It's hard to believe that 6 years have gone by since we walked in the doors of this sweet little school for Kindergarten. I remember having a hard time leaving that day - wanting to stand in the hall and watch my big girl make new friends and begin her schooling without me. We've been blessed with the greatest teachers, several of which have become wonderful family friends. I am so grateful for the last 6 years here and for the opportunities Olivia has had to grow and learn. She has blossomed into a beautiful young lady in the halls of this school and made some tremendous friends.

It's been a great ride, this Elementary School journey, and I hope and pray Middle School is just as kind to our dear girl.


Can you see the look she's giving me?
"Oh Mom. Must you take my picture???"

Morgan and her bunny ears.

Olivia's 5th Grade teacher, Mr. McKenzie.

He was SO great!


Best of friends:

Deborah, Makayla, Olivia and Hannah



Grandma H., Aunt Margaret and Cousin Bennett came to support Olivia.


In the next post, Olivia's GRAD PARTY will be featured.

16 VERY much appreciated comments:

Margaret said...

We are so proud of Liv too! Middle school better be nice to her or I will come show those kids my moves! ☺

Julee and Matt said...

I can't believe she is going to middle school! I love your cute family picture...I miss you guys!

Radke said...

Congratulations Liv! I can't believe you are already out of elementary school. Time really does fly!

Tim and Lisa said...

Well I am a mess! I can't believe she is going into middle school. Allyssa is just a couple years away. We have 6th in elem school here. I remember her turning 8, I feel so old, and so proud of her too! I miss you guys so much and love you all!

Kirsten said...

Congratulations Liv!!! Wow do you get a locker next year?? Crazy how fast the years go. Middle school will be fine as long as you have good friends. Love you!!!

Paula said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks and I REALLY can't believe she is going to be in middle school!!! That is just insane! Those pics are just great! Congrats Liv! Love you!

Renee said...

Congratulations Liv!!! Time flies by to fast. You have grown up to be such a beautiful young lady. Middle school will be fun.

Jessi said...

Does this mean that someday my kids will graduate from elementary school, too? Is there any way of delaying it from happening? :)

Congrats to Olivia!

Lakes are Great said...

She is so pretty! I can't wait to see party pictures!

Anonymous said...

Middle School...Seriously??!

Anonymous said...

Olivia!! Yay for Middle School!!!!! You are such an amazing girl! Being on your beach trip with your class showed me how special of a girl you are! All of your classmates want to be near you and be your friend! You are such a brilliant young lady and I am SO proud your are my beautiful niece! I love you TONS! Love, Carly

Laura's Linoleum said...

Liv definitely earns the "H______" last name. She sure does look like her grandma and aunties! How fun for you guys! I'm loving the star jewelry too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Olivia. Middle school, that's huge. Rachel, I can't believe that she is going into middle school. Next comes young womans.

Julie said...

Congrats Livie! Seems like just yesterday we were amazed that you were speaking in full sentences. "Auntie Julie, would youlike a piece of cheese?" I think you were 18 months! Love you! You will love middle school!! xoxo

Kristin said...

Congrats!! Man that is such a big step in life.

Laurel said...

LOVE seeing your whole family. Yea for Olivia!!