Isn't she absolutely GORGEOUS!!
My mom, Sally, had to have her portrait taken for her firm's website and I just HAD to share.
I love you, Mom.
You're not only beautiful on the outside, but even more so on the inside.
You're truly the best.
(Martin just saw this photo and exclaimed, "WOW!! She needs to put that on a single's site!"
Morgan added, "She could put that in a Chico's magazine.")











33 VERY much appreciated comments:
We are SO lucky to have the BEST Mom ever!!!! I can't stop looking at our pretty Mom!!! Morgan is right, she does belong in the Chico's magazine!
She does look like a model. You've got great genes!!!
So, I have nothing to gain by saying this, but she looks like she could be your sister...seriously.
Your mom is great and she looks fablous! It's amazing to see how much you two look alike and there is no wonder you and Carly are so cute...look at what you got to start with! :)
I love your mom so much!! She is so gorgeous. Oh Sally! I sure miss you guys!
That is a great picture! You two look so much alike.
Wow...beauty runs in the family! She is gorgous! Hope you enjoyed your visit :)
She is SOOOO pretty!!! WOOHOO!! :-)
She is very pretty. And I agree with the others...you look like her.
She is very pretty. And I agree with the others...you look like her.
Sorry
But I just thought of something. Maybe I could make your top 10 commentors if I keep it up.
So. How are you?
What did you make for dinner tonight?
How's the cute baby?
Do you have any big weekend plans?
Are your kids still in school?
Mine have the day off tomorrow and then go for 3 days next week.
I wonder if I've made the top 10 yet...
OK. I'm starting to annoy myself, so I think I'll stop now.
One more.
Check me out. I'm number 3.
I seriously sat here laughing OUT LOUD at all SusieQ's comments!! That's one way to jump to the top, girl! Thanks for the late night laugh.
WOW! That is a great picture!
I met your mom many years ago and not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she's just as beautiful on the inside. Fantastic picture!
Can I just say you look just like your mom inside and out!!!! Ditto to Morgan's comment.
She is a very pretty lady! You look like her :)
You have one hot Momma! She really does look young. Martin is right, if she is single!
Miss you too!!!
Ditto that she's a beautiful woman. Ditto that she looks so much like you!
I too think that she's beautiful, and it really lifts my spirits up to read such a wonderful post from you to your mother whom you love so much. You're such a good daughter, and a lovely person.
thanks Rachel - i'm just so DONE ya know, I can't believe what a nightmare this had been the last couple days.
Your mom is beautiful!
and Morgan is a GREAT name :D
Wow, she looks amazing! I have always thought she was beautiful. Like you said Rachel, she is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!
Courtney
Post a Comment