Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Visits and a Goody

Delaney has begun smiling and it simply warms our hearts to see.

Can you even believe she's TWO MONTHS OLD already???

I love when friends come to visit. So I know they're mainly coming to see the baby and not me, but I still LOVE IT! Here is Audrey visiting from Utah coming to meet Baby Delaney. Congrats Audge Podge, for getting into BYU-I. I know you're way excited and going to love college life! Thanks for the visit, sweetie. It was so good to see you. Love you!

And then there's my Lizzy Lou. I have known this beauty since she was... oh.. maybe 6 or so? And now look at her, all grown up and graduated from high school. How did that happen? Liz used to babysit for me when the girls were little and was always my favorite babysitter. You're the best, Liz, and I'm so proud of you. Thanks for coming over and making my day.

I love you.


Not that I didn't love Liz with all my heart already, but now I love her even more! Look what she brought me! I don't know how the heck you knew, Liz, that cheesecake is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! And from Sweet Life. Oh man. How can a woman resist???

Life is good.




And for your viewing pleasure... my 2 month old *gasp* is happy and kicking!

19 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

Friends rule, especially if they bring goodies. The baby is getting so big. I love her little dress, it is so cute. I would love to stain your furniture if I was in the neighborhood. I am secretly wishing that right now.

Anonymous said...

Oh! My goodness, I can't believe that she is two months. She is getting so big and is so super cute.

Kirsten said...

My baby is getting so big!!! 2 months old!!! What a cutie she is, I just love her. So glad you had visitors and yummy cheesecake. Love you!!!

Julie said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for new pics! She is so darn cute and chubby! Kisses from me!

Julie said...

Oh! just watched the video! I must say, as adorable as Delaney is...my favorite part is how you are totally ignoring the questions from the peanut gallery in the background! :)

Margaret said...

Love Liz and Audry! So fun that they stopped by. I love cheesecake too...especially from The Sweet Life!

Love the video. What does happen if you go bankrupt mom? ☺ So cute.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

WOW! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday you were sportin' a beach ball! LOL! I love her! I want to squeeze her yummy cheeks! So, how many points does cheesecake have? At least the blueberries count as a fruit, Right? YUM! I'm going to add 10 points just for looking at it.(And drooling over it). Well, give that baby tons of kisses for me, Love Jen

rachel said...

Kirsten, I love that you refer to her as "my baby". Love you to pieces!

Jules, the peanut gallery!??! I laughed out loud! Did you hear what Mo was asking? Did you hear Liv's response??? THAT'S the funny part.

Mo: Mom, what happens if you go bankrupt? (where she got this, i do not know. i can only guess from playing monopoly...)
Liv: Your life is practically over.

Well put, Liv.

Margaret, Livvy answered your question for me.

And Jen. I believe, if I calculated correctly, cheesecake cost me 10 pts. And well worth it!

Thanks for your comments ladies. Love ya'll!

Jessi said...

Delaney is gorgeous. I love the little twinkle in her eye.

Also, I can't believe you call Audrey "Audge Podge". That's what we call my sister, Audra. :)

Julee and Matt said...

She is getting so stinkin' cute!

carizolli said...

Yeah for baby videos! I LOVE IT! She's so sweet!

Oooh...and Sweet Life! Man! There's nothing better, is there? I love that place! They make the best desserts.

I can't believe how many people we know in common, Rachel! It blows me away every time I see someone I know on your blog! *lol*

Julie said...

I did hear that! I loved it. I think your family needs a reality show-it would at least entertain me!

Julie said...

I did hear that! I loved it. I think your family needs a reality show-it would at least entertain me!

Laura's Linoleum said...

Crap. Thanks to you for posting that cheesecake, now I have a craving. I'll thank you after I've indulged.

LaDawn said...

Your baby is so cute. I love to see them grow. How fun.

Jodi said...

That cheesecake looks ALMOST as yummy as your sweet baby Delaney! She is sooooo stinkin' adorable. Love the dress :)

Tonya said...

The cheesecake looks divine! I have NEVER heard of The Sweet Life. Is that some hip, Eugene place or something?? It amazes me how quickly two months flies by. Little Delaney is a cutie!

deborah said...

Cute! (again!) Are those the pic's you were taking when I was there? Like I said before love the dress!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok...Lizzie cheated....We went out to Sweet Life while I was there. I gave her the idea, lol. I brought you my smile and goodness...tehehehe. I miss you and loved seeing you and the babe!