Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Father's Day

My handsome boys in their matching ties on Father's Day.
We love you, Daddy!



16 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking pair. Happy Fathers Day Martin!

Tonya said...

Cute matching ties! You have some good lookin' boys there Rachel!

Tim and Lisa said...

What a great picture! They look so great!

Julie said...

Sooo handsome! Does Christian look like Martin did when he was a little boy?

Paula said...

Oh they are SO handsome!!! :-)

Renee said...

Don't you just love your boys? Martin is a great father and husband too. You are truly a blessed woman Rachel. Love you!

Sally F said...

What a cute idea, the matching ties! I just might have to copy that.

Kirsten said...

sooooooo cute!!!

Radke said...

What a handsome pair! Love the matching ties.

Kathy said...

Way cute! Train 'em up young.

Amanda said...

Where did you find matching ties?? So cute!

Laurie said...

Love the matching ties! It's getting harder to convince all four of my guys to match. :)

Margaret said...

I've never seen such cute matching ties!

Grama said...

When we saw Martin on Sunday morning he said, "Christian and I got matching ties!" and showed us his. I said, "I want a picture!!" Thank you, beautiful daughter for making my wish come true :) Thank you, Sally, for our beautiful family photographer!

Jodi said...

WHERE did you find matching ties! So fun! And I love the 'Happy Father's Day' banner you made. Super cute idea :)

rachel said...

Amanda and Jodi,
I found them on clearance at The Disney Store a few months back. We've been saving them for the boys to wear for the first time on Father's Day.
Look closely (click on the photo to enlarge) and you'll see the design is a bunch of little Mickey Mouse heads. Perfect for Martin!