Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?



Oh, what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green?


WE do this:





We smile


We play with friends
We go to the lake
We let Daddy drive the boat
We go on a "Jungle Cruise"
We enjoy the sunset
We go TUBING on the HULKSTER

We be silly


We send peace
And more "peace"

We relax

We eat

We wonder why we're wearing such a constrictive device
We have water fights with the Big Guns
We play in the sprinkler

We look pretty for the camera

We play in the fire



We learn NOT to play in the fire



We growl at the cameraman
(or camerawoman in this instance - thanks maggie!)


We spend time with Grandmas




We play with fireworks

We get caught walking the Butte to Butte - Hi Danielle!

We cuddle with Mommy's friends

18 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. This post made me happy. Right now all I can think about what we do in the summer is be miserable from the heat. I love happy times with family. Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

What a great post. Those pictures are amazing. I loved how you titles it. Wuv U 2.

Tim and Lisa said...

That was such a great post! I loved all the pictures! Looks like you guys have had a wonderful summer so far! Onward with more adventures!

Margaret said...

I need to get you the photo disk so your pictures won't have that white line in them.☺

Stacy said...

So many great pictures Rachel! You have such a beautiful family.

Radke said...

I love this post! So many great pictures of your family having fun spending time together.

Lakes are Great said...

I love all your pictures! I never get such nice pictures...when we get home and Matt is a millionaire I'm going to get a REAL camera! Love you.

Audra said...

What a great post. Wonderful memories you are making! Like Danielle, this post made me happy too.

Amanda said...

So much fun! I want to come next time!

carizolli said...

What an awesome blog idea, Rachel! I love it!

Your kids look like they have such fun personalities!

LaDawn said...

Looks like you and your family are having a fun summer.


thanks for making me smile.

Julie said...

That is a great post! you guys have so much fun. I want to ride on the Hulkster!!

SusieQ said...

There's nothing better than a sunny day on the lake with your family.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are fantastic! Good lookin' family!!

Dani said...

What great photographs! I can't belive how much Delaney is changing already! She's getting so big! She is so cute, as are all your kiddos! Looks like you guys are having a great summer :)

Jodi said...

What a great post! It sure looks like you guys are taking advantage of every beautiful summer moment! I love it!

PS...You take great pictures!! Maybe you could give me some tips :)

The Wi Family said...

What fun! Great pictures. You have the cutest family. Happy Summer!!!

The Dawg Pound said...

The pictures are so fun and beautiful. Happy Birthday to you and Happy Anniversary to you as well. How fun to have so many things to celebrate. Love ya, Teresa