Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friends at the Lake

We spent an afternoon/evening on the lake with our dear friends and despite a few minor setbacks with the vehicles, we had a great time!
There's nothing like wonderful friends.
Olivia and Madison (Maddy-licious)
Morgan, Julianna and Ryker
Lovebirds - Kylie and Christian
Baby Delaney
Jenn with *her* baby Delaney!

5 VERY much appreciated comments:

Paula said...

LUCKY!!! I miss spending summer days at the lake!

Sara said...

Oh, Rachel, how fun it is to see how grown up they are! Last time I saw Kylie she was an itty bitty baby. Sad to think it has been two years since I moved away, I miss teaching at The Ranch!

Margaret said...

Hey that's my baby!☺

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Thanx for the cute pics! That was a great day at the lake! I still feel sorry for Martin! He was such a trooper!!! Thanx for all of the wonderful memories! Loves and hugs, Jenn :o)

Jodi said...

Awwwww...a day at the lake sounds heavenly!!