Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Arranged Marriage

We've got it all figured out:
Delaney with marry Cole (pictured above).
Ryan (Cole's brother) will marry Macee (Julee's youngest).
That way Paula, Julee and I will all be related!
Make sense??

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

That is awesome!!! Maybe I can join in and Hunter can marry Olivia!!!!

Paula said...

LOLOLOL!!! That is SOOOO funny!! And I think it works out perfectly!! And even though Jenn is already related to me...you can be related too if we can get Talon and Oliva to get married! :-) LOVE YOU!

PS...Are you don't with Breaking Dawn yet??

Margaret said...

Hmm...that will be interesting to see how it works out.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Looks like Olivia has a lot of offers already so Ryker will have to marry Morgan.I think they both have a crush already! Ha ha ha! And of course Kylie and Christain are engaged already! You posted the picture to prove it! Delaney has a very cute boyfriend, but are you sure that's not a toupe'? LOL! They look very happy together!

Paula said...

I was just thinking...once all our kids are married together...how AWESOME are holidays going to be!?!? LOL! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You ladies are so funny! An arranged marriage would sure make my life easier right now....lol. I MISS YOU!

Valerie said...

Isn't it so fun to talk about arranged marriages with our little ones! Why wouldn't we want our friends little ones to marry our little ones, it just makes sense :) Especially when we have such great friends. Heard you had a great time with Steve and Mel, wish I could've been there. Oh, and happy 14 years to you and Martin!

Julee and Matt said...

I love it! And we could also have Madyson marry Ryan and then Macee could marry 'P' and get Kirsten in there too!

Paula said...

Good call Julee!!!! That would work perfectly! :-)