Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rolie Polie


Last week I decided to roll over from my back to my tummy.

But I'm not that big of a fan of tummy time.

Once I roll over, I'm stuck and I need Mommy's help to roll me back onto my back.

I'm a happy baby.

I get lots of love from my brother and sisters.

My mom and dad think I'm pretty special, too.

I had three shots last week. They hurt and I let my mom know it!

I weigh just a little over 16 pounds now.

My mom says even though I was her biggest baby at birth, I'm her smallest baby now.

I'm only charting 80-85% for weight on the doctor's chart.

That means nothing to me.

All that matters to me is that I'm loved and fed.

My mommy tells me all the time that I have no idea how much she loves me.

I guess that's alot.


29 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

I love that little rolie polie olie!! She is so dang cute! Love your new background. Love you and miss you too!!!

Paula said...

Way to go Delaney!!! That is so wonderful!! She's adorable...I want to kiss her cheekies!

Dani said...

Oh my gosh! The next thing you know she'll be crawling! She is so darling!

Tim and Lisa said...

I love it! I love the new background too. Your kids are so cute!

Margaret said...

I love her too!☺

Andrea said...

I just want to pick her up and give her a big hug and kiss those cheeks. She is very cute!!

Julee and Matt said...

So...I read through this post and before I was at the video I was crying! I have no idea why...I blame it on being prego. Give my Big D a big hug and kiss from me! I miss you guys!

The Dawg Pound said...

OK so I want your serious help designing a blog for me...it is sooo cute. I guess that goes along with the beautiful family you have to show off...

Jodi said...

SO sweet! I love how this post is written from Delaney's view...cute thing!

Emy said...

Good job Delaney! I hate tummy time too. Love, Clara

Kirsten said...

What a cute post. I love the video thanks for sharing this milestone. She sure is loved and has the BEST mama ever. Love you!!!

Jenn said...

gosh she is a cutie!

and, I put a big flat mirror out on the grass and laid Morgan down on it :D

Anonymous said...

she is adorable! so nice to see an update :)

Radke said...

Good job Delaney! Pretty soon she will be rolling everywhere she wants to go. So exciting!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Hope you're telling her that I love her very much too!!! I'm so proud of my little Baby D!She's growing up, I don't want her to, but at the same time, it's exciting! Give her lots of kisses from me, love ya, Jenn;O)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing new pictures of your beautiful children.

Valerie said...

Oh your little rolie polie is so cute! Gotta love the little bit of drool too :) Hooray for rolling over!

Anonymous said...

Shhe is so cute, that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

How special is that! You are such a good mommy!
Love you Junnae!

Jenn said...

thank you :) No Morgan is getting blessed this sunday and Belle won't be baptised until Thanksgiving weekend because she doesn't turn 8 until 11/13 :) she's excited for it tho!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I can not believe she is rolling over already. Can these babies please stop growing! I have not seen a baby roll over the way she did...interesting. MISS YOU ALL!

SusieQ said...

What a cutie pie.

Kathy said...

Delaney, you are such a talented little girl! And you are lucky and blessed to be so very loved.

Jessica said...

What?! Wasn't she just born?! Tell me MY baby won't grow up that fast!

Sara said...

Dear Delaney,
We haven't met but my mommy taught your older sisters. I too hated tummy time. I would cry and cry. But I have become a good crawler and you will too. My mommy says the same thing to me about how much she loves me. I think our moms are pretty cool.
Your friend,
Sis

Jenn said...

thanks, he is a little doll!

I didn't realize they were exactly 2 months either, guess my brain isn't realizing the little things :D

The Wi Family said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's already rolling over it seems like you just had her--but then our little one is almost 3 months old! Man it goes fast.

The Dawg Pound said...

I love your music...thanks for the blog tips too. Just wait she'll be walking soon enough, how I wish London could just stay where I set her.

Jenn said...

how pathetic am I? I figured it out but oh my gosh yes I have been checking them each individually because I would feel so bad if someone had something big happen and I missed it - this'll save me SO much time :D thanks girl!